Email Subscription

Keep Traveling

Mediterranean Diet

Mediterranean Diet named best!  It is suggested to eat Mediterranean food if you wish stronger bones, healthy heart, good brain health, no unnecessary weight gain and longevity of your life.

When I was diagnosed as borderline cholesterol, my physician asked me to consult a dietitian. The fist dietitian only suggested me to do some physical exercise that increased heartbeat for at least 30 - 60 minutes. And, next time different dietitian who said that I need to reduce the fat and carbohydrate-rich dietary habit. I was not sure what to do? When I came to read some useful information on the internet search and concluded that I need to consume a more colorful diet rather than single colored, a boring diet which I used to take those days. This made me more clear that it is not very hard to understand now, just I have to replace diet from this to that.

Fish, fruits, and vegetables of various colors are very good alternatives for me. I suggest analyze your color of the plate every day and try to make it as much as colorful. You will be healthy automatically. However, for more nutrients, nutrition, and health we have a lot of resources. I think color has the power to make you healthier. I believe that research will prove it in the future.    

A plant-based diet, vegetables, fruits, grains, seeds and beans as well as nuts including virgin olive oil etc. are the main diet under the healthy food category.


Choosing your diet you need to be attentive on existing chronic and highly prevalent problems of our time such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart diseases, cancers and so on. Your diet should not increase the chances of such diseases rather than controlling them.  

Healthy Diet List:

Therefore, people are saying that the Mediterranean Diet is the best of our time.

Following are considered as healthiest diets.

1. DASH Diet: 
2.The Flexitarian Diet
3. MIND  Diet:
4.WW (Weight Watchers) Diet:
5. Mayo Clinic Diet:
6. Volumetrics Diet:
7. TLC Diet:
8. Nordic Diet:
9. Ornish Diet

Mediterranean Diet named the best in 2019. The study was reported by CNN.
Mediterranean Diet Mediterranean Diet Reviewed by D Sharma L on May 20, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.